Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Incline Railroad


The last thing we visited was the Incline Railroad. It used to be the fastest way to get up and down the mountain.It goes up the train track at a 72 degree angle. Mom didn't like it at all, but everyone else had lots of fun!!!

14 comments:

Delaney said...

Hey Ashton, that is very cool!

Delaney said...

Your blog has lots of cool photos on it.

Delaney said...

Me and Maggie think Hether is so cute in this one.

Ashton said...

Thanks!!! I love that picture of Heather too!!!

Delaney said...

Hey Ashton, cheek out my blog I got a new post on it.

Ashton said...

Ok, I'll check it out!!!

Jamie said...

Having a hard time posting a comment! Testing, testing...

Jamie said...

Hello Ash! It's Aunt Jamie! I'm so glad that you have a blog too! It sure does make me miss you guys. Did you guys get the stuff I sent you? We love you!

Ashton said...

Hey Aunt Jamie! I miss you guys too!!! And we got all the stuff you sent us. Thanks!!!

Delaney said...

Hey Ashton, you got a lot of comments. :)

Jackie said...

hey aston i miss you & hether

Ashton said...

I miss you too!!!

Delaney said...

Are you going to updete your blog soon? P.S Cheek out my blog cause I got new stuff.

Ashton said...

I'll put some of the pictures from the fair on soon.