


Last Monday, Fletcher,Heather,Mom and I went to the Dixie Classic Fair. First we went to see if we had won anything. My castle made of recyclable items and my bread both won third place! Fletcher's ceramic fish won third place also! We rode alot of rides and played a few games. I played a game where I had to toss a ping-pong ball into a small fish bowl and I won a goldfish! At 4:00 we went to a game show called Kids Bucks. All the kids at the game show got a raffle ticket. If they called out your number you got to go on stage and play a game. There were about sixty kids there and only nine got to go on stage. They called my number,my friends number, and her brothers number! So we all got to play the games! I had played this game called Hot Potatoes. I had to get a potato and pretend it was hot and then I had to toss it into a potato sack. But to make it harder there was a Mr. Potato Head spinning around blocking the potatoes. I won a prize and I had alot of fun!!!

14 comments:
that is so cool
Where's the bread? Sounds like you guys had fun!
Hey Ashton, Sound like yall had fun! Did you see that Alabama won the game? Delaney
Hey Ashton, cheek my blog I update it today.
Ashton, Look at my blog I got funny pictures of Donnie!
My mom didn't get a picture of my bread.
Hey Delaney those are some cute pictures!!!
Hey Ashton, Did you like the MNM dude?
Hey Halls! I put a letter in the mail to you guys today!
Hey Ashton, Ryan has a blog now. Bye
Hey Ryan, that's great you have a blog now!!!
Hey Delaney, I love your MNM cursor!!!
Thanks Aunt Jamie!!!
Hey Ashton, Check my blog I have new pictures!
Post a Comment