Here's Heather and I in our Halloween costumes. First Heather wanted to be a princess! Then she decided to be a lady bug! I was a pirate and Fletcher was a skeleton!! Like my graveyard cake?
Hey Ash!! We all liked your costumes. Tres says he likes the cake you made and he wants to eat some! :) We are so excited to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!!
Love the pictures, Heather looks like a true princess, and I'm sure you were a great pirate, did you make Fletcher walk the plank? I would love to see a picture of Fletcher the Skeleton. I also like the lady bug costume.
15 comments:
Hey Ashton, I like ya'll's costumes! What was Fletcher for Halloween? I have pictures of our costumes.
Hey Ash!! We all liked your costumes. Tres says he likes the cake you made and he wants to eat some! :) We are so excited to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!!
Hey Ashton, I have new pictures. Check it put. Ok? F.Y.I I got braces on today. Bye!
Sorry did not notice that it say check it put. Iment to put check it out. Bye
Love the pictures, Heather looks like a true princess, and I'm sure you were a great pirate, did you make Fletcher walk the plank? I would love to see a picture of Fletcher the Skeleton. I also like the lady bug costume.
Uncle Hank
Ilove youres & hethers costumse.I like youre cureser
love maggie
I'm so glad ya'll are coming!
:) Delaney
Ashton, Check Maggie's blog she has a new picture. It's relly cool!!!!!!! :) I'm so excited that ya'll are coming! Bye
Hey Aunt Jamie!!! We are really excited about seeing you guys too!!
Hey Uncle Hank!! Mom only took a picture of Fletcher wearing a goblin mask on with his costume.
Thanks Maggie!!!
Hey Delaney!!! I'm so excited about coming!!!
well I hope that yall have fun at are house!
Hey Ashton, Are you going to update your blog soon?
Hey Ashton, Check my blog I have new stuff!
Post a Comment