Here is Jordan Pruitt to the left and Jade from T-Squad below.
Last Saturday Fletcher and I went to Wild Adventures with our cousins!! We had SOOO much fun!!! Uncle Jamie,Delaney,Maggie and I stood in line to see Zac Efron for three and a half hours!! It was really,really hot outside so while we were in line they sprayed us with water guns and through water balloons at us!! After we saw Zac Efron and got his autograph we went to the concert. We saw Jordan Pruitt and T-Squad at the concert. We also got T-Squad's autograph!! Here are some pictures from after the concert. :)


Here's me Delaney and Maggie with Boo Boo from T-Squad. Here is a picture of Zac Efron that Uncle Jamie took when he was leaving.

9 comments:
awesome....it looks like ya'll had soooo much fun. Cant wait to see you guys soon
Uncle HAnk
Hey bashton Luv the pics with Boo Boo!! lol
I love it! You girls always have so much fun together! Makes me wish I was with you!!
Oops sorry Ashton I spell your name wrong. lol.
Hey Uncle Hank!! I can't wait for STAR WARS WEEKEND!!!!! It's going to be so much fun!!
Hey Aunt Jamie!! I wish you were there it was so fun except for the three and half hour line we waited in!!
Hey Delaney!! I thought you new how to spell your own cousins name!! LOL jk!!
LOL ty Ashton!!
I miss you Ashton!! Can't wait to see you guys when Baby Girl Boemer comes!
Post a Comment